Strengthen Your Business Relationships and Make New Connections
For budgeting purposes:
- We have registration discounts available for Oregon MGMA Partners and Washington State MGMA Affiliate Members. We encourage you to join both associations, save on your registration and enjoy member benefits for an entire year, including access to online membership directories. Read below to see how much you can save on your registration.
- Sponsorships levels range from $3,500 - $10,000. All Sponsor levels come with an exhibit booth.
- General Exhibit Booth:
- $1,900 for Affiliate Members/Partners of both Oregon MGMA and Washington State MGMA
- $2,300 for Affiliate Members/Partners of either Oregon MGMA or Washington State MGMA
- $2,500 for non-members/Partners
Two Registration Discounts Available – read below to see if you are eligible and request your code
You can save on your registration and enjoy benefits of being a annual Oregon MGMA Partner and Washington State Vendor Affilaite Member.
1) If you are current with Oregon MGMA Partner dues OR Washington State MGMA Vendor Affiliate Member dues at the time of the conference, you are eligible to receive a $200 discount on your registration.
2) If you are current with Oregon MGMA Partner dues AND Washington State MGMA Vendor Affiliate Member dues at the time of the conference, you are eligible to receive a $600 discount on your registration.
Eligibility Terms and Instructions:
a. Membership with MGMA at the national level does not apply to this discount.
b. Not a current Oregon MGMA Partner or Washington State MGMA Vendor Affiliate Member? Join BEFORE you register for the conference to receive the discount.
c. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code which you will use during registration to apply your discount.
d. You must ensure you are current in your partner and/or member dues at the time of the conference to remain eligible.
e. Unauthorized use of the discount code or failure to remain current with your dues on your part will result in automatic cancellation of your conference registration. If you have any questions about your status within our associations contact us: email@example.com
Key Dates - Mark Your Calendar October 20, 2023... Sponsor and exhibitor registration opens December 15, 2023... Register on or before this day to be included in printed attendee brochures March 18, 2024... Conference room block closes at the Hilton Portland Downtown* March 20, 2024... Pre-Conference attendee list released to all Sponsor levels April 1, 2024... Sponsor and exhibitor registration closes* Production deadline for items relating to sposnorships/attendee program inclusion Exhibit hall assignments released April 17, 2024... Move in and set up at the Hilton Portland Downtown (Grand Ballroom) Exhibitor Marketplace opens; conference in-session; opening/welcome reception Conference attendee list released to all Sponsors and Exhibitors April 18, 2024... Exhibitor Marketplace open Conference in session Anniversary Celebration and Networking Event April 19, 2024... Exhibitor Marketplace open until 11:00 AM Conference in session Tear down and move out of the Greater Tacoma Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A (Tacoma, WA) April 26, 2024... Post-Conference attendee list released to all Sponsors and Exhibitors *Date is subject to change pending sell out. Conference management strongly recommends exhibitors secure their registration options and hotel reservation as soon as possible to ensure there is room.
Hotel Room Block
Stay On Site! The Hilton Downtown Portland will host all conference sessions, meals, our exhibitor marketplace and events
Hilton Portland is central to downtown, less than one block from the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Pioneer Courthouse Square. Pioneer Place Mall, Portland Art Museum, Newmark Theatre, and several parks are within three blocks. On site at the Hilton Portland, enjoy HopCity Tavern, grab-and-go market, event space, and a 24-hr fitness center.
Hilton Portland Downtown - 921 SW Sixth Ave | Portland, OR 97204-1296
Our discounted group room block at the Hilton Portland is only available through March 18 or whenever a sell out of our room block occurs. We encourage you to make your reservation early to ensure your get a room at our hosted conference location and at our discounted rate.
Approximately 180 medical practice executives from across the Pacific Northwest convene annually for this event. Attendees are medical group administrators, C-Suite executives, directors, clinic managers, billing managers and key team members. Attendees represent all medical specialties. Attendees hail from large to small organizations with the majority falling into the small-to-mid sized medical practice (1-50 providers). Conference attendees are looking to be introduced to new products, services, and technologies in our Exhibitor Marketplace.
Dedicated Networking Time
A minimum of 7.0+ Hours of dedicated networking time between exhibitors andattendees comprised of:
- Exhibitor Marketplace breaks
- Receptions and Networking event
- Breakfast and Lunch with Attendees
- Schedule a dinner or entertain attendees after conference hours
- Exhibit staff are welcome and encouraged to participate in any of our sessionsfor professional development and additional networking with attendees whennot actively staffing their exhibit booth
Your Exhibit Booth – What’s Included
(55) 8’x10’ exhibit spaces are available. Exhibit booths include:
- Full pipe and drape
- A 6’ draped table
- Two chairs
- A wastebasket
- Wireless internet access
- Basic electrical power drop.
- Exhibit staff registration includes all meals, and access to all conference activities on the agenda
- Number of exhibit representatives allowed on-site is based on Sponsor or Exhibitor level
- A onsite hard copy and emailed post-conference attendee list in excel format
- Only Sponsor levels will receive the pre-conference attendee list in excel format
- Conference management makes exhibit booth assignments which will be communicated at least 3 weeks in advance of the show, determined by:
- Priority 1: given to Sponsors based on level & payment received
- Priority 2: given to Exhibitors based on date of registration & payment received
- Consideration is made to provide some distance between competing products and services