Strengthen Your Business Relationships and Make New Connections
Exhibit Registration Closed
For budgeting purposes:
- Sponsorships levels range from $3,500 - $10,000. All Sponsor levels come with an exhibit booth.
- General Exhibit Booth is $2,500
- We have registration discounts available for Oregon MGMA Partners and Washington State MGMA Affiliate Members. Read below to see how much you can save on your registration.
Two Registration Discounts Available – read below to see if you are eligible and request your code
You can save on your registration and enjoy benefits of being a 2023 annual Oregon MGMA Partner and Washington State Vendor Affilaite Member.
1) If you are current with Oregon MGMA Partner dues OR Washington State MGMA Vendor Affiliate Member dues at the time of the conference, you are eligible to receive a $200 discount on your registration.
2) If you are current with Oregon MGMA Partner dues AND Washington State MGMA Vendor Affiliate Member dues at the time of the conference, you are eligible to receive a $500 discount on your registration.
Eligibility Terms and Instructions:
a. Membership with MGMA at the national level does not apply to this discount.
b. Not a current Oregon MGMA Partner or Washington State MGMA Vendor Affiliate Member? Join BEFORE you register for the conference to receive the discount.
c. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code which you will use during registration to apply your discount.
d. You must ensure you are current in your partner and/or member dues at the time of the conference to remain eligible.
e. Unauthorized use of the discount code or failure to remain current with your dues on your part will result in automatic cancellation of your conference registration. If you have any questions about your status within our associations contact us: email@example.com
Key Dates - Mark Your Calendar November 1, 2022... Sponsor and exhibitor registration opens January 27, 2023... Register on or before this day to be included in printed attendee brochures April 8, 2023... Conference room block closes at the Marriott Tacoma Downtown* April 10, 2023... Pre-Conference attendee list released to all Sponsor levels April 14, 2023... Sponsor and exhibitor registration closes* Exhibit hall assignments released May 7, 2023... Move in and set up at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A (Tacoma, WA) Exhibitor Marketplace opens; conference in-session; opening reception in Exhibitor Marketplace Conference attendee list released to all Sponsors and Exhibitors May 8, 2023... Exhibitor Marketplace open Conference in session Casino Night Party May 9, 2023... Exhibitor Marketplace open Conference in session Tear down and move out of the Greater Tacoma Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A (Tacoma, WA) May 12, 2023... Post-Conference attendee list released to all Sponsors and Exhibitors *Date is subject to change pending sell out. Conference management strongly recommends exhibitors secure their registration options and hotel reservation as soon as possible to ensure there is room.
Hotel Room Block
The Marriott Tacoma Downtown is conveniently conntected to the Greater Tacoma Convention Center.
Pick up the free Tacoma Light Rail system at the Convention Center stop, located almost adjacent to the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. Tacoma Light Rail System is a free and easy way to get around downtown Tacoma during the conference.
Marriott Tacoma Downtown - 1538 Commerce St | Tacoma, WA 98402
NOTICE AS OF 3.31.2023: Rooms in our block for the evening of May 6 are already sold out. Our room block for the evenings of May 7 & May 8 will likely sell out today. If you are unable to find rooms still available in our block for the dates you need, using the button/link above, please contact the hotel directly to request help (253) 294-9200 or make your reservation by booking directly through the Marriott Tacoma Downtown website at their current published room rates.
Dedicated Networking Time
A minimum of 7.5 Hours of dedicated networking time between exhibitors and attendees comprised of:
- 3x 45-minute Exhibitor Marketplace breaks
- 2-hour opening reception in Exhibitor Marketplace
- 1-hour sit-down networking lunch with attendees
- 2x 30-minute breakfasts in Exhibitor Marketplace
- Schedule a dinner or entertain attendees after hours on the 1st evening of the conference (Sunday, May 7) - the opening reception ends at 6:00 PM
- Exhibit staff are welcome and encouraged to participate in any of our sessions for professional development and additional networking with attendees when not actively staffing their exhibit booth
Your Exhibit Booth – What’s Included
(70) 8’x10’ exhibit spaces are available. Exhibit booths include:
- Full pipe and drape
- A 6’ draped table
- Two chairs
- A wastebasket
- Wireless internet access
- Basic electrical power drop.
- Exhibit staff registration includes all meals, and access to all conference activities on the agenda
- Number of exhibit representatives allowed on-site is based on Sponsor or Exhibitor level
- A onsite hard copy and emailed post-conference attendee list in excel format
- Only Sponsor levels will receive the pre-conference attendee list in excel format
- Conference management makes exhibit booth assignments which will be communicated at least 3 weeks in advance of the show, determined by:
- Priority 1: given to Sponsors based on level & payment received
- Priority 2: given to Exhibitors based on date of registration & payment received
- Consideration is made to provide some distance between competing products and services