ACMPE Continuing Education Credit Instructions
Pacific Northwest Medical Management Conference LIVE sessions meet the requirements for continuing education credit hours from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). CE hours earned at this conference are good towards certification requirements.
Participation in the LIVE sessions are available for credit.
Conference Management does not track your hours for you. See instructions below for how to apply.
How To Apply for CE Credit
To apply your Pacific Northwest Medical Management Conference CE session hours toward your ACMPE continuing education requirement, please calculate the total number of clock hours you spent in educational sessions and enter your hours online at www.mgma.com
The new ACMPE tracking portal makes it easy to manage your credit hours. Take a moment to review the instructions for steps on how to log in, view and enter your hours.
1. Sign in to mgma.com.
2. Select “My Dashboard” found on the top right corner.
3. Select “ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT” found on the top right corner.
4. Select “ACMPE TRACKING” found on the left side to enter the portal.
5. Click “Full ACMPE Continuing Education Listing” to review your total claimed credit hours and to request altering existing credit hours.
6. Click “Add ACMPE Continuing Education Hours” to claim all qualified hours for ACMPE.
- To add hours for MGMA and external sources, click “Claim My Additional Credit”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us:
ACMPE questions: email@example.com
General CEU questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I can’t find the program materials to determine the number of hours of educational sessions?