Host Hotel: Hilton Portland Downtown | 921 SW Sixth Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97204
Hotel Room Block
All Conference Sessions take place inside the Hilton Portland Downtown!
Hilton Portland Downtown | 921 SW Sixth Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97204
Why You Should Book in Our Conference Room Block
Discounted rates! We've negotiated our best to ensure you get you a great room at a great rate.
Located less than one block from the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Pioneer Courthouse Square. Pioneer Place Mall, Portland Art Museum, Newmark Theatre and many nearby restaurants
Electric car charging stations
Unfilled rooms in our block equal financial penalties. Stay in the host hotel to support our associations.
Hilton Portland Downtown is located:
1.0 mile from Union Station Amtrak Station
10 miles from PDX (Portland) Airport,
2 blocks from Max Red Line and Max Blue Line, Pioneer Square North Stops
Conference Room Block Rates
- Room rate posted below does not include additional applicable state, county, city or tourism taxes/assesments per room, per night or von-site valet parking
- Discounted room rates are available until March 18, 2024 or whenever we reach sellout of our reserved block, whichever occurs first.
- A limited number of each room type has been reserved. Make your room reservation early to ensure you get your preferred room type.
Tuesday, April 16
Wednesday, April 17
Thursday, April 18
Friday, April 19
2 Double Beds Rate
- Guest check-in begins at 4:00 PM and Guest check-out is 12:00 PM.
- Requests for early check-in or late check-out should be made directly with the hotel and is subject to availability.
- Fees may apply
- This is a pet friendly hotel
- On-site, Valet Parking is available for $55 per night
- Self parking not available on-site
- Hotel is unable accept oversized vehicles
- Public parking available 350 away at 525 SW Taylor Street - 5th and Taylor Parking Garage
- $27 per day/night
Support Your Association
When booking your stay within our Conference Group Room Block at the Hilton Portland Downtown, you are supporting your association by helping us avoid fees that result from significant sections of the room blocks being reserved but left unfilled or canceled at the time of the conference. If Oregon MGMA and Washington State MGMA do not achieve a minimum number of overnight room reservations by conference attendees, the price of service will increase registration fees for future programs. Without your support, Oregon MGMA and Washington State MGMA could face huge financial penalties for unused rooms.
Warning: Associations are being targeted more and more by scammers. Be wary if you receive a phone call regarding "discounted hotel rooms or registration" requiring you to give out your credit card information over the phone. Only trust information that comes directly from the Pacific Northwest MGMA Conference, Oregon MGMA or Washington State MGMA in our verified email format or information which is posted here, on our conference website. If you are ever in doubt, please call or email our office at email@example.com or (678) 523-5915.