Request to Present Concurrent Session
at the 2024 Pacific Northwest Medical Management Conference
Date: April 18, 2024
Location: Hilton Portland Downtown, Portland, Oregon
The 2024 Conference Planning Committee is currently accepting concurrent session presenter submissions for the 2024 Pacific Northwest Medical Management Conference.
The Planning Committee is seeking to fill 6-10 concurrent sessions on our conference agenda.
If you wish to be considered, we ask that you complete and submit the Request to Present fields below.
Deadline to apply is EOD, Wednesday, November 29th. This is a firm deadline.
We recognize that many of our Oregon MGMA & Washington State MGMA members are subject matter experts. If you are interested in being considered as a concurrent speaker for the 2024 Conference, we would love to see your submission.
Presentation topics must be relevant to medical practice management and speakers must demonstrate factual knowledge in the subject area. The presentation must have importance to medical practices and should be delivered within allotted time frames of 60-75 minutes with time inclued for Q&A.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Request to Present is for concurrent sessions only. We are not entertaining presentation requests for keynote or general sessions.
- We are unable to provide an honorarium for concurrent sessions. All presenter(s) must be willing to speak for free and make their own travel arrangements to/from the event location.
- While Conference Planning Committee is looking for a variety of: timeliness/relevance of topics; educational topics/domains; experience level (beginner to seasoned healthcare manager) and take-aways for attendees. A preference for session selection will be placed on panels, sessions featuring audience interaction and take-away tools, and best practice sharing via real-life experiences.
- All presenter(s), if selected, will be required to sign a contract of terms and conditions.
- Presentations will automatically be disqualified if there is any evidence of promotion of a product or service.
- If selected, your presentation slide deck must be finalized and sent to Conference Planning Committee no later than March 18, 2024. Conference Planning Committee will perform a final review and approval of slide deck. Edits may be required before slide deck is approved.
- Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed by committee.
Your presentation should address one of the following content areas:
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- HR Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Transformative Healthcare Delivery
- Organizational Governance
While a presenter may not use the session as a time to promote a/their product or service, it is expected that the expertise you demonstrate during the session will significantly benefit the presenter in terms of exposure and networking opportunities
- Any misleading or incorrect information may lead to a disqualification of the Request.
- The final selection decisions rest with the Planning Committee.
- If approved, the Presenter(s) will be sent a Speaker Agreement which will contain all of the Terms & Conditions for this speaking engagement.