The first 150 attendees to register for the conference will receive a FUN and FREE Conference Swag Box!
Scam Alert for Attendees, Sponsors and Exhibitors: Please note that discounts or conference registration outside of what is outlined on this website is not authorized and is a scam. If you receive an email that our conference attendee list is for sale, please delete and do not respond to the email. If you are ever in doubt of an invoice/attachment, email offer or phone call regarding our conference which seems suspicious, please email or call us directly using the contact information found on this website.
Registration Fee: $189.00
Registration Discount for Members of Oregon, Washington State, Alaska, Idaho and Montanta MGMAs
- Members of these 5 state MGMA affiliates are eligible to receive a $50 discount off the registration fee.
- Email your state MGMA Executive Director for your Member Priority Code BEFORE you register!,
- Member Code must be entered as a "Priority Code" at the bottom of the online registration form to receive the discount.
Registration Payment Policy
Full payment of the registration fee must be made at the time of registration. Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).
Registration Confirmation & Communication
- Confirmation of your registration is sent via email immediately upon receipt of completed payment. Confirmation email will come from: email@example.com.
- Please ask your IT team to WHITE LIST this email address so you do not miss important information and don't forget to check your Spam folder too!
- Please SAVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL and print for your reference, information, and reimbursement.
- As a final confirmation and reminder, an instructional email will be sent to you the week prior to the start of the Virtual Conference with details and links to access sessions, the Virtual Exhibitor Marketplace and any final instructions.
- Contact Us if you do not receive your registration confirmation email.
Registration Fees will be refunded, less a $20 processing fee for requests received prior to May 1, 2021. Cancellation requests after May 1, 2021 will not be refunded. All educational sessions are being recorded and will be available for on-demand access. Send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credit Hours
7.25 hour of American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE) credit hours have been assigned to this program for those attending the LIVE sessions.
We have also applied for AAPC credit hours for this program.
We will supply, upon request, a certificate of attendance for this conference to use for submission for potential CE hours from additional accreditation bodies.
Virtual Platform and Format
- Live Keynote and Concurrent Sessions will take place on the Zoom platform in Webinar format.
- Make sure you check out our Tech Tips and information sent via email to ensure your operating system is ready!
- All sessions will be recorded and available on-demand for 90 days post-event.
Educate Yourself and Find Solutions
The PNW MGMA Conference Virtual Exhibitor Marketplace will present an excellent opportunity for you to explore the latest and greatest solutions now available in the healthcare industry. View and learn about an array of products, services and resources designed to help you manage your practice and operations efficiently.
Interested in Sponsoring the PNW MGMA Conference?
We have special sponsorship and virtual exhibit opportunities available if you wish to support our state MGMA members and their education.
Registration Questions and Information