Attendee Information and Registration
Attendee conference registration will open on February 1, 2019.
Register by April 1 to receive the best rate on your conference registration.
Oregon MGMA membership department - firstname.lastname@example.org | (971) 373-1477
- An individual employed by or retired from a medical group, hospital or healthcare system, practice management firm or other independent business entity providing current administrative management to one or more medical practices.
- A full-time student in a college or university working toward a degree related to healthcare administration.
- A person whose primary profession is teaching business or healthcare administration at an accredited college or university.
- Complete your own registration first. You will have the option to register other full-time employees or principals from the same organization before you finalize your registration.
- An independent consultant is self-employed and offers a broad range of expertise and counsel to medical groups, and does not represent, sell or advise clients on any one particular product or service. A consultant who registers to attend this conference as an attendee agrees that it is for educational purposes only and will not market or solicit their services or products to other attendees. Should marketing or soliciting occur, the consultant will be required to leave the meeting without a refund.
- Any person who works for a company who offers or sells products and services to medical providers may not register for this conference at the attendee rate. Violators of the eligibility policy will have their registration automatically cancelled and their registration fees refunded. We have special exhibit and sponsorship opportunities available if you wish to attend which are outlined here.
Please CONTACT US if you have any questions about your eligibility.
What will it cost to attend?
Oregon or Washington State MGMA Student Member
Non-member and their Additional Staff