Do you have valuable healthcare knowledge that could help your peers navigate the evolving world of healthcare? What about leading-edge research or a solution that other healthcare professionals could use?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, we encourage you to submit a proposal to facilitate a Roundtable Hot Topic Speed Session at the 2019 Pacific Northwest Medical Management Conference. We are looking for 25-30 Roundtable Hot Topic Speed Session Facilitators.
Roundtable Hot Topic Speed Sessions consist of three (3), 20-minute sessions led by association members and partners and will cover a wide variety of topics.
We promise not to take up too much of your time! Roundtable facilitator expectations include:
- Prepare a 1-page executive summary/outline on hot topic in healthcare to share with table participants
- Prepare and present a brief presentation for 5-8 minutes on the hot topic (using your Executive Summary)
- Be prepared to facilitate a 12 to 15-minute discussion among table members after your presentation
There will be three rotations and each Roundtable facilitator will present their topic three times to three different groups. Attendees will rotate through the hot topics of interest to them and join in the discussion.
Your presentation should address a hot topic in one of the following content areas:
- Alignment and integration strategies
- Compliance and risk management
- Health information management
- Human resource management
- Patient care and quality
- Professional and staff development
- Revenue and cost strategies
- Information Technology
Roundtable Hop Topic Speed Sessions will take place Thursday May 9, 1:15 PM – 2:30 PM in the Exhibitor Marketplace.
We will be accepting Roundtable Hot Topic Speed Session Executive Summary submissions through March 1, 2019. Only conference registered attendees, exhibitors and sponsors are eligible to present. If you are selected, your Executive Summary submission will be printed and included in conference materials for attendees.
Send your Executive Summary Submission, using this form to email@example.com by March 1, 2019 for consideration.
Those who are selected to facilitate a Roundtable will be contacted by conference management by March 15.
dtable Hop Topic Speed Sessions will take place Thursday May 9, 1:15 PM – 2:30 PM in the Exhibitor Marketplace.